Adult & Child Vaccination
Livonta Home Care brings various types of vaccines (H1N1, Chicken Pox, Typhoid, Hepatitis B, Pneumonia, Cervical cancer, etc.) at your home.
- What is Vaccination?
Vaccination is a process in which an antigenic substance or vaccine that provides immunity against diseases is injected into the body of the recipients. This substance boosts up immunity in the human body and protects the vaccinated person from infection. The term vaccination and immunization have often used in a similar way mistakenly, but they have different meanings. Vaccination is the process of administration of vaccine while immunization is basically what happens to the body after being vaccinated. Livonta Home Care brings various types of vaccines (H1N1, Chicken Pox, Typhoid, Hepatitis B, Pneumonia, Cervical cancer, etc.) at your home.
- Types of Vaccination
Vaccination is an important process which protects you from various infectious and lethal diseases. Livonta Home Care offers both adult vaccination and child vaccination at home services. The varied vaccines list available with us is as follows;
- Hepatitis B vaccine: This is a three-shot series vaccine which protects you against hepatitis B virus which can cause cirrhosis, liver cancer and many more. Hepatitis B is 50 to 100% more infectious than HIV and there is no particular treatment. So, vaccination is quite effective which gives you immunity against this disease.
- H1N1 vaccine: This vaccine safeguards people from infections caused by the influenza virus that caused a pandemic in 2009. Though it is curable, still has a fatality rate of 11%.
- Typhoid vaccine: This vaccine injection protects you from the deadly ‘Salmonella Typhi’ virus which is responsible for highly infectious disease Typhoid. Typhoid causes high fever, fatigue, weakness, stomach pains, headache, loss of appetite and rash.
- Chicken Pox vaccine: Chicken Pox is a contagious disease which causes itchy blisters, fever, headache, etc. as symptoms. This disease can be lethal in babies, adolescents, pregnant women and people with the weakened immune system. Only chickenpox vaccines can give you the ultimate immunity against this disease.
- Pneumonia vaccine: This vaccine gives you protection against the bacteria ‘Streptococcus pneumonia’ that can lead to pneumonia, sepsis and meningitis. All children younger than 2 years of age should get 4 doses of the Pneumonia Conjugate (PC13) vaccine. This vaccination is also recommended for aged adults.
- Cervical cancer vaccine: This vaccine protects women from human papillomavirus, a sexually transmitted infection. Although cervical cancer is curable, it kills numerous women every year. So, this vaccine gives you the ultimate protection.
- How Can We Help?
As per your requirement, our experienced and trained nurses visit your home and provide you with both adult vaccination and child vaccination at home services. We at Livonta Home Care also provides vaccination at corporate offices for employees. We offer various types of vaccines including Flu/H1N1, HBV, HAV, Typhoid, Pneumonia, chickenpox, DTP, MMR, meningitis, cholera, HPV/cervical cancer and Zoster vaccines. Our vaccination at home service is safe, hygienic, and effective.
- Importance of Child Vaccination
Prevention is always better than cure and that’s why it is always recommended to get vaccinated against various diseases rather than suffering and seeking medications. Vaccination offers a line of defence for our body and prevents it from getting infected with many infectious diseases. Some of these diseases can be fatal. Because of vaccinations, these days many diseases like polio and smallpox have been successfully exterminated. The Government of India has made a list of vaccines to be compulsorily administered to kids which will give them protection against diseases like Tuberculosis, Diphtheria, Pertussis, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Hepatitis A and B, Typhoid, Rubella and Rotavirus. Here, are a few reasons regarding the importance of vaccines in children.
- Vaccination protects children against harmful diseases. Some of these diseases can be fatal.
- If a child gets infected with a disease, then he/she may spread the disease to other family members who have low immunity or who are also not vaccinated.
- Vaccination costs are fewer as compared to medical care which a child needs if he gets infected with an infectious disease.
- Cost of Vaccination Service?
Vaccination costs depend on the type of vaccines you need. The cost of vaccination is much lower than the hospital or nursing home charges which you need to pay if you get infected from any infectious disease. The vaccination charge from Livonta Home Care is quite affordable and it will never burn your pocket. Moreover, the vaccination process is administered under the supervision of experienced and trained nurses and other healthcare staff.
- Benefits of Adult & Child Vaccination at Home
Vaccination is a simple procedure and can be comfortably done at your home under the supervision of trained and professional nurses. The benefits of vaccination are unfathomable. Here, we are mentioning some of them.
- The most pivotal benefit of getting vaccination at home is now you are getting the services of doctor or nurse at the comfort of your home as per your convenience. You don’t need to go to a hospital or clinic and no need to stand in front of a long queue for your turn.
- Children often get tensed because of vaccination. So, it is better to get them vaccinated at the comfort of the home. At home, they can be easily handled and managed by family members.
- You can choose your convenient date and the time of vaccination if you opt for vaccination at home facility. Now, you don’t need to cancel or postpone your work to get vaccinated.
- Possible Side Effects of Vaccination
Vaccinations are a safe and effective process which gives you long-lasting immunity against various infectious diseases. Though vaccination is a safe process, sometimes, it causes side effects among the recipients.
- Vaccines cause a little bit of discomfort and pain, redness and tenderness at the site of the injection.
- Sometimes, children or kids get a fever.
These side effects are tiny and fade away within a couple of days. But the kind of protection that you get from vaccines outcasts the discomfort and pain. So, vaccination is necessary for the prevention of disease and the overall well-being of an individual. You should understand that no vaccine gives you 100% prevention against the disease. So, you should get vaccinated else you will become more vulnerable to getting affected with infectious diseases.
Vaccinations are developed after several medical studies and are made to protect us against various types of diseases. So, it is highly recommended to get vaccinated. But you should consult with a doctor before getting vaccinated.
- Vaccination at Home Service near Me
Livonta Home Care is offering vaccination at home services which means now you don’t need to visit a clinic for your vaccination. If you need to go to a hospital for getting vaccinated, this puts a lot of stress on you and aggravates the disease. You just type in Google “vaccination near me”, you will be assisted with expert nurses from Livonta Home Care.
We have a highly proficient and skilful team who is always ready to combat diseases passionately. Every team member has plenty of experience in the field of medical science & technology.
Director of Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Surgical Gastroenterologist, Bariatric & Robotic Surgeon
Director of Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Advisory Person at Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Shilpa Narwaria
MBBS Tele Medicine Consultant
Our unparalleled services and highly competent staff make us different from others. We follow all international protocols to treat our patients. Our doctors and other healthcare staff are immensely qualified and well-trained and always treat patients with great care and efficiency. We are partnered with some leading and reputed hospitals so that our patients will always get the best treatment from us. Moreover, we provide 24X7 medical assistance to our patients.
Years of Experience
Total Patients Served
Some testimonials and comments that we received from our clients are,
- Dhudhwala Manishaben’s daughter
- Meet Shah
- Piyush Panchal
- Vora Harsh
- Parikh Vishesha
In these difficult times when so many of our best and dear ones are getting afflicted with COVID , with the rising number of cases, unavailability of hospital beds Livonta home care had been a blessing to many of our patients . Getting COVID care in their home . Their proper care ,home visits and hospital treatment as and when need be has helped many patient fight this epidemic and come out a winner .Dr Cecil kanuga (Patient's relative)
Patient name : Rupalben