Counselling in Ahmedabad
Livonta Home Care offers a highly appreciated counselling service which has helped many disturbed patients to overcome their issues and helped them to lead a wholesome life. Our expert counsellors help the patients to overcome issues like anxiety, depression, work stress problems, behavioural issues, relationship issues, health problems, and many more. Our experts provide immense support to patients who are unable to express their feelings in front of family members or friends.
- What is Counselling?
Counselling offers a caring and understanding relationship in which you can explore any areas of personal concern, your feelings, thoughts and attitudes, in an atmosphere of safety, respect and acceptance. Counselling provides an opportunity for you to work towards expanding the development of your capacities and resources to live in a more meaningful and satisfying way. After thoroughly understanding the person’s situation, the counsellor advises the solutions that improve this situation. As technology is progressing, home counselling services are also becoming popular among patients. At Livonta Home Care we provide the best counselling in Ahmedabad. All our counsellors are well-trained and empathetic and provide immense support therapy through audio and video calls and at-home counselling sessions also.
- Do We Really Need Counselling?
Counselling plays an imperative role in the well-being of an individual. Very often people used to take wrong decisions like committing suicide to engage themselves with notorious activities because they can’t handle their stress and frustration. Hence, depression counselling Ahmedabad is important where people can approach someone and completely open up to them with confidentiality. Many people have wrong ideas about depression counselling Ahmedabad but they forget that counselling helps them to reach their goal. A counsellor offers a helping hand to people who come to them irrespective of their needs and drag them out of their mental rut. You can stop counselling when you feel you have recovered completely and are fine now.
- Who Needs Counselling?
Many people are unable to open up or explain their frustration in front of family members or their friends. These people need online depression counselling or counselling psychologist in Ahmedabad.
- Work stress: The work environment is a prime cause of stress in the working population. This work frustration and stress are carried forward by individuals to their home thus, interrupting their personal life too. Sometimes, these people can’t handle the pressure and plunge into depression. Hence, they need the help of counsellors who will help them to overcome their current situation.
- Depression & anxiety: To overcome your depression and anxiety, you need counselling for depression and anxiety by expert counsellors.
- Grief counselling: If you have lost your loved one, then it’s going to be difficult for you to overcome the grief. Hence, you need counselling therapy to combat this situation.
- Pregnancy and post-pregnancy issues: During these periods you should remain positive to vent out your worries and enjoy motherhood. Sometimes, pregnant women need the help of counsellors to deal with the situation.
- Heart problem and chronic diseases: If you are suffering from any kind of chronic diseases, then you may find yourself caught in the vicious web of depression and hopelessness. A counsellor will help you to overcome such a mindset and make you mentally fit.
- Behavioural issues: We understood the reasons behind your behavioural issues and our counsellor will help you to control your emotions.
- Family and relationships: We help you in bringing back that spark in your relation and also help you to find common grounds for sustaining the marriage.
- What is Family Therapy or Family Counselling?
Family therapy or family counselling has many differences with individual counselling. Both are different in terms of approaches that are used by the counsellors. A family therapist usually looks at the entire family as a system. He/she often considers that an individual is best understood in his/her background. Family therapy believes that a family is a living system and in any change of its family member causes changes in all the other parts of the family system. Livonta Home Care offers a counselling psychologist in Ahmedabad for family therapy.
- What to Expect from Your First Counselling Session?
It is often observed that family members used to interact with each other during the first sessions in the presence of the counsellor is similar to the way they behave at home. During the session, the therapist can point out different patterns of interaction. The family members can get adequate knowledge about how their pattern of interaction might be contributing to the problem for which they have come to counselling. For this, the entire family needs to be present in front of the counsellor. If any member is absent, then such opportunities are not utilized properly.
- Is Counselling a Magic Solution?
Counselling is not a magic solution for your problems. People take help from an outsider or counsellor when they are unable to solve their issues. Even their family members can’t help them to sort out their problems. So, most of the people think they can take help from a counsellor who will give them an immediate solution to their problems. But the scenario is a little bit of different. The counsellors are the expert who used to cure our mental problem after analysing the scenario completely. Many people often not returned after their first sessions as they feel it is just wasting of time. But you need to keep patience and should continue your sessions. Because you should remember that problems can take a long time to build up. Hence, you can’t figure out its solutions within an hour or two either.
We have a highly proficient and skilful team who is always ready to combat diseases passionately. Every team member has plenty of experience in the field of medical science & technology.
Director of Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Surgical Gastroenterologist, Bariatric & Robotic Surgeon
Director of Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Advisory Person at Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Shilpa Narwaria
MBBS Tele Medicine Consultant
Our unparalleled services and highly competent staff make us different from others. We follow all international protocols to treat our patients. Our doctors and other healthcare staff are immensely qualified and well-trained and always treat patients with great care and efficiency. We are partnered with some leading and reputed hospitals so that our patients will always get the best treatment from us. Moreover, we provide 24X7 medical assistance to our patients.
Years of Experience
Total Patients Served
Some testimonials and comments that we received from our clients are,
- Dhudhwala Manishaben’s daughter
- Meet Shah
- Piyush Panchal
- Vora Harsh
- Parikh Vishesha
In these difficult times when so many of our best and dear ones are getting afflicted with COVID , with the rising number of cases, unavailability of hospital beds Livonta home care had been a blessing to many of our patients . Getting COVID care in their home . Their proper care ,home visits and hospital treatment as and when need be has helped many patient fight this epidemic and come out a winner .Dr Cecil kanuga (Patient's relative)
Patient name : Rupalben