Doctor Visit Service at Home
- What is an In-Home Doctor Visit Service?
Nowadays, everyone needs to consult a doctor for their health issues. In many situations, patients can’t go to the clinic or hospital and even visiting a doctor seems a daunting task for them. Here, they usually prefer a doctor to give them a visit personally. To fill this gap, Livonta Home Care has started to provide healthcare service at home including home visit doctor at an affordable price. The home visit doctors are deft and professional and help the patients with the right treatment and consultation. The best part is now you will receive treatment in the comfort of your home, surrounded by your loved ones.
- When Do You Need a Doctor on Call Home Visit Service?
Doctor service at home is a great alternative for old people or patients with chronic illness who can’t visit a hospital or clinic for their treatment. They preferred to get treated at home. Some of the services that you can expect from home doctors are general check-up, diabetic care, ortho care, post-surgical care, oncological treatment, post-hospitalization cardiac care, and neuro care.
- Benefits of Doctor Home Visits Service?
In this modernized life, doctor service at home is getting popular among the patients. This service not only saves your time but also you can do online consultation with doctor as per your convenience. There are plenty of benefits of this facility.
- The first benefit is the availability of quality medical care at your comfort.
- The doctor consultation charges are cheaper as compared to the prices of leading hospitals and clinics.
- The home doctor offers more personal medical care to the patient.
- A plethora of studies have proved that patients used to recover sooner in a familiar environment as compared to the hospitals.
- Not all illness needs hospitalization and here comes home visit doctor which provides necessary medical attention at home.
- The doctors’ on-call service is available 24/7.
- Cost of Doctor Online Consultation with the Doctor?
Since technology is burgeoning day by day, many healthcare apps and websites are not only offering home health care but also assisting the hospitals in improving the overall health care scenario in the country. Livonta Home Care is one of the trustworthy companies which is tied up with many leading hospitals to provide home health care services to the patients. The doctors and other health professionals at Livonta Home Care are highly trained and offer the best quality medical care at home.
The cost of a home doctor visit is lower when compared with the regular hospital charges. The average doctor consultation fee is quite affordable and it will never burn your pocket.
- How to Prepare When Doctor Visit at Home?
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to make your first doctor visit at home go smoothly.
- Give a detailed briefing about your past medical history and current medical requirements. The doctor can diagnose properly if he understood all your medical condition.
- Have a family member present when the doctor will visit your home. The person should aware of all your medical conditions so that he can answer the questions.
- Keep ready all your prescriptions and medical reports.
- Also keep your hospital discharge papers ready, if any.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes so that the doctor can easily examine you.
- Finally, make a list of all your concerns which you want to discuss with your doctor.
- Doctor on Call near Me
With the availability of Doctor Video Consultations at home, now you don’t need to take any stress about visiting a clinic or hospital. If you take stress, this will only aggravate your injury or health issues. So, just sit relaxed and type in Google “doctor home visit near me” and make an appointment with qualified and professional doctors on Livonta Home Care. You will be treated with specialized and experienced doctors who will help you to recover soon so that you can resume your normal life.
- FAQ’s About Doctor Service at Home
Q – How often a Livonta Home Care doctor will visit me?
A – Depending on your health conditions and requirements, the frequency of doctor visit depends.
Q – Do I get a complimentary doctor visit along with other services from Livonta Home Care?
A – Yes, you will get a complimentary doctor visit and other discounts depending on your health issues.
Q – Are the services supervised by someone?
A – Our home care services are supervised by specialized doctors (MD-level)
Q – Are Livonta Home Care’s doctors reliable?
A – Livonta Home Care engages only experienced and trustworthy doctors who have plenty of knowledge about the medical field. All our doctors have more than 5 years of experience (on an average).
We have a highly proficient and skilful team who is always ready to combat diseases passionately. Every team member has plenty of experience in the field of medical science & technology.
Director of Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Surgical Gastroenterologist, Bariatric & Robotic Surgeon
Director of Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Advisory Person at Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Shilpa Narwaria
MBBS Tele Medicine Consultant
Our unparalleled services and highly competent staff make us different from others. We follow all international protocols to treat our patients. Our doctors and other healthcare staff are immensely qualified and well-trained and always treat patients with great care and efficiency. We are partnered with some leading and reputed hospitals so that our patients will always get the best treatment from us. Moreover, we provide 24X7 medical assistance to our patients.
Years of Experience
Total Patients Served
Some testimonials and comments that we received from our clients are,
Dhudhwala Manishaben’s daughter
In these difficult times when so many of our best and dear ones are getting afflicted with COVID , with the rising number of cases, unavailability of hospital beds Livonta home care had been a blessing to many of our patients . Getting COVID care in their home . Their proper care ,home visits and hospital treatment as and when need be has helped many patient fight this epidemic and come out a winner .Dr Cecil kanuga (Patient's relative)
Patient name : Rupalben