Physiotherapy Care at Home
Livonta provides physiotherapy home care services that aim at attenuating pain in most medical conditions. Be it chronic disorders or acute illness, we provide a protocol-led care plan administered by highly qualified personnel at the convenience of a patient’s home. At Livonta Home Care, we provide high-quality and skilful physiotherapists with the aim to equip you with holistic support within the four walls of your home. Our therapists will help you in restoring your strength so that you can lead a pain-free life.
- What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy often known as physical therapy is a type of medical treatment which helps in restoring, maintaining, and making the most of a patient’s mobility, function, and well-being. By using biomechanics or kinesiology, manual therapy, exercise therapy and electrotherapy, a physiotherapist helps in enhancing the patient’s physical mobility, strength and function. Physiotherapy is ideal for the rehabilitation of patients who are suffering from diseases like paralysis, stroke, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, and cerebral palsy. Physiotherapy also lessens the pain from injuries and other disabilities including back pain, knee pain, and neck pain. Livonta Home Care provides the best physiotherapy home care services so that patients can lead a healthy and painless life. A well-trained and professional physiotherapist uses his/her clinical skills to assess and diagnose the problem of the patients and thereby, he/she provides the best treatment to the patients.
- Benefits of Physiotherapy Treatment at Home
Physiotherapy is quite effective in restoring patients’ health and enhancing their physical strength. Livonta Home Care provides physiotherapy home care services which are beneficial for patients who are bedridden or have mobility issues. These people are the actual beneficiary of home physiotherapy service when a professional and deft physiotherapist from Livonta visits them and performs physiotherapy at home. Some of the prime benefits of getting physiotherapy at home are,
- Treatment sessions as per your convenience
- Provides personalized and customized care
- A faster healing and restoring process
- No mobility issues
- Better time management
- Family support and care
- When Do You Need A Physiotherapist from Us?
In this modern lifestyle, pain and strain have become part of our life. If you are suffering from prolonged pain which is not getting subdued with medicines and other treatments, then you need to consult a physiotherapist to manage your pain. You can take help from Livonta’s physiotherapy at home in Ahmedabad services where a professional physiotherapist will visit you and will treat you to overcome your health issue. You can take physiotherapy if you are suffering from neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory issues.
- Paralysis: in paralysis, physiotherapy can improve your muscle tone and thereby, it improves your mobility.
- Parkinson’s: This is a movement disorder and physiotherapy brings more mobility and independence.
- Post-heart attack: Physiotherapy helps in decreasing the heart rate in post-heart attack.
- Asthma: Physiotherapy encourages respiratory muscle training; hence it reduces the onset of asthma attacks.
- Post-surgical rehab: If you have undergone surgery, then physiotherapy home care services will help you to regain your mobility so that you can quickly get back to the normal life.
- Back pain: Physiotherapy is quite beneficial in treating knee pain, neck pain, and back pain. Call a trained physiotherapist from Livonta Home Care to relieve your pain.
- Why Do Physiotherapy Exercises?
Physiotherapy exercises are beneficial in treating and preventing injuries and other pain-related diseases. Physiotherapists are well-trained and skilful medical professionals who use these exercises to reinforce muscles and improve function. A physiotherapist assesses an individual’s health conditions and thereby, recommends the best set of physiotherapy exercises for a faster recovery. These exercises range from single to high-level postures that will help in repairing the body and restoring all the functions properly.
You can expect a chunk of benefits from physiotherapy if you assiduously follow up with the recommended exercises. Physiotherapy also improves your emotional mental state which is important for holistic treatment.
- How to Prepare for A Physiotherapy Session at Home?
Physiotherapy at home sessions is designed to help the patient to overcome their conditions (one-time injury or chronic illness) in a faster way. Here are certain useful tips that will ensure you make the most of your sessions at home.
- Choose a spacious and well-ventilated spot which is free from any clutter. This is essential as your physiotherapist may bring some small exercise equipment for your session.
- Wear comfortable and breathable clothing. Don’t wear those clothes which encumber your movement. Because your physiotherapist may need to evaluate and assess your joint stability and movement.
- Speak directly to your therapist and explain to him/her which areas are paining and what level of function you would like to achieve through your sessions.
- Give detail about your health condition like how the pain started, the nature of pain and for how long you are suffering from this pain.
- Watch carefully the exercises that are shown by your physiotherapist and ask questions if you have any doubt. You also need to diligently perform all the exercises to achieve your goal.
We have a highly proficient and skilful team who is always ready to combat diseases passionately. Every team member has plenty of experience in the field of medical science & technology.
Director of Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Surgical Gastroenterologist, Bariatric & Robotic Surgeon
Director of Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Advisory Person at Livonta Home Care Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Shilpa Narwaria
MBBS Tele Medicine Consultant
Our unprecedented medical services and highly capable staff help us to establish our presence firmly in this competitive world.
Years of Experience
Total Patients Served
Some testimonials and comments that we received from our clients are,
Dhudhwala Manishaben’s daughter
In these difficult times when so many of our best and dear ones are getting afflicted with COVID , with the rising number of cases, unavailability of hospital beds Livonta home care had been a blessing to many of our patients . Getting COVID care in their home . Their proper care ,home visits and hospital treatment as and when need be has helped many patient fight this epidemic and come out a winner .Dr Cecil kanuga (Patient's relative)
Patient name : Rupalben